Frost Bank Sporting Clays Challenge
Supporting Buckner International
June 10 Friday 2016 Dallas Gun Club 3601 S. Stemmons, Lewisville, TX
100 Clay Sporting Clays Event
Buckner Mission and Vision
Buckner International transforms the lives of vulnerable children, enriches the lives of senior adults, and builds strong families through Christ-centered values. Please visit http://www.buckner.org/who-we-are for more info.
Dallas County 4H is proud to spread the word of Buckner and lead the participation of 4H youth in North Texas communities. Dallas County 4H participates in community service throughout the area promoting Buckner awareness through Raffle ticket sales/fundraising, sponsorship solicitation and table top awareness.
Tentative Event Summary
Registration at 11:30
Lunch starts at 12:00
Auction During Lunch
Safety Briefing at 1:00 - Possible trick shooter exhibition
Shooting at 1:30
Shooting wrap up ~5:30-6:00
- Youth shoots in teams of 4.
- 4H registrations are accepting 40 youth shooters from 4H clubs across North Texas.
- Registration is Free to youth shooters (see *)
- Shot is provided to youth shooters (see *)
* It is asked of all 4H shooters to spread the word of Buckner International and assist in raising awareness through Raffle Ticket sales and soliciting sponsorships if possible.
Please contact Hallie Michaels for raffle tickets and sponsorship information.
Thank you to all the great 4H'rs who contribute to this campaign!!
Expectations of 4Hr's: